I am finally starting to feel a little bit better after 7 weeks of this virus. What a pain its been. After I finished my prescription of codeine, the doctor had me try Zithromax, an antibiotic. Typically the "z-pack" is only a five-day prescription but the midwife I saw gave me a second week in case the first was unsuccessful. Today was my last day of the pills... and I feel like maybe it is starting to go away finally. Either way I am done with pills for a while. Now I am just down to a nasty cough.
Poor Drew not only had to deal with me being sick but also got sick himself. He spent most of Sunday in bed. Luckily, he is not pregnant, so was able to get over it much faster than I was.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, your remaining virus did not affect your ability to bid well at an auction! Great job on Saturday! You got some real treasures.
Post a Comment