skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Baby Bump Mayer
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Goodbye Toes
Just a funny little picture to show you that from my 5'8" perspective I am losing my toes. Getting my shoes and socks on and off is getting harder and harder too.
1 comment:
Jessica Jay
said...
I love it! What a great bump that is!
January 21, 2009 at 2:37 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby Bump's Stuff
Target Registry
Babies R Us Registry
Grandparents
Gramma Kate and Grandpa Tim
Grandparents
Nana Pam and Granddad Eric
Followers
About Me
Aunt VV
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(16)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(7)
Calling All Family Tree-ers
Appointment Schedule
G Diapers
Goodbye Toes
Merry Christmas From Bump
7 Months Today!
On The Up-Swing
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
1 comment:
I love it! What a great bump that is!
Post a Comment