Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nursery Preparation


Drew and I took this ratty old rocker that I bought at an auction and turned it into something I am very pleased to have in our new nursery. The fabric came from down the street at a local quilting shop. Drew helped me get the air compressor going so we could staple the fabric faster (life saver!). It looks really cute all set up in the nursery. Can't wait to be able to sit in it rocking little bubbas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks awesome v!

Jessica Jay said...

It's beautiful! I absolutely love that fabric...

kathy nash said...

I LOVE the fabric! Nice job, Ness!

Oak Hill Princess said...

Looks fabulous! Yep, them thar air tools make a big difference! Thanks, Pete!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The chair looks great but you might have to rent it to the grandparents,Aunts and Uncles. Vanessa I cant see my toes either