
I had another ultrasound today. Dr. Streeter was a bit concerned because I am measuring small (compared to average) so she wanted to have me go for another ultrasound. It was really fun actually because the baby now looks like a baby instead of an alien. And although the weight is only in the 25th percentile... everything else looks good. My fluid levels were good. The baby's lengths were good. Head size was good (even a bit large). And I got to see the baby yawn- which of course made me cry. Although Drew wasn't able to come to the appointment because of work- Mom made it with me and the technician printed out lots of pictures for Drew and all of you to see. I will post one of them and maybe send some via mail too. Friday I will find out whether or not I need to make diet adjustments to get the weight up.

4 comments:
just looking at the face made me cry! so precious ;) julia
That's amazing. All of those ultrasounds and I never got to see my little on in 3D; its really cool. I'm with Mom though and would've totally taken the opportunity to sneak a peek if the woman had given me a chance. I'm guessing its easier to tell the sex on a 3D ultrasound so I bet I could've figured it out!!
Amazing! And a "big head" huh? Smary pants already. Hopefully the new diet will entail chicken fingers and french fries.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me enjoy that experience with you! It was amazing! Pretty darn precious! What a world we live in these days.
Post a Comment