

Oh that's bad that it has already been a month since my last blog. I have been really bad about updating you all on our progress.
Today I am officially 38 weeks. I had a doctor's appointment this morning... but no real news to report other than that everything looks good. I thought she was going to start checking for dialation this week, but she said we would start next week if I wanted... and if nothing happens before then. Baby's heartbeat sounded good, my blood pressure was good, I had gained two pounds, and the Group B Strep test I had to do last week was negative. So all good news.
I haven't really started to feel any contractions yet. I wake up every morning thinking- well, my water didn't break and I didn't have contractions- maybe it won't happen today either. I am still really hoping to make it to April... but luckily at this point we know the baby would be healthy.
And we're as ready as I think we could possibly be. The hospital bag is packed (the mixed nuts I packed for Drew have been taunting him), the nursery is ready, the carseat is by the door, the car is clean, our phone tree list and visitor list are made, even the bills due in early April are electronically scheduled. Now its just sit and wait.

2 comments:
Whoa momma!!! You look so ready!!! And beautiful! I'm soooo excited for you two.
I will be thinking of you two+ during these next few weeks and sending my love and best wishes to your growing family!
We are ALL ready I think at this point... ready and anxious are two words whose meanings get a little confused at this point...I suppose you are "ready" and I am just "anxious"!!!!
Post a Comment